Thursday, August 19, 2010

Summer is almost over- really? (Tampa Children Photographer)


Wow- can you believe it is almost the end of August? I cannot believe how quickly time has passed. Yesterday was the first day of school for my children.... so I thought I would have a nice relaxing day at the spa- right? Not hardly- 7 sessions yesterday and 6 sessions today. Just please be patient with me as I try to edit and post these images. This image is for the September cover of Tampa Bay Parenting- a special thank you for everyone that made this shoot possible (especially the horse stables in South Tampa). More sessions to post in the next few days!
Also, please mark your calendars for the 2nd Annual Bay to Bay Stroll - October 30th from 9-3. I am starting to book 15 minute sessions for $75.00. You get three prints and one digital image- such a great idea for holiday cards and gifts!

No comments: